Dogs Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a meeting place for Tokio Hotel fans to share news and discuss the band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?

Go down 
+7
prettyfloweronatomb
schreilola
asinglesecond
XxNiamBearxX
RadioHysteriax3
BellaxKaulitz
kkaylyn
11 posters
AuthorMessage
kkaylyn
Dog Unleashed
kkaylyn

How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Empty
PostSubject: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm

I always love hearing these stories. Very Happy

For me, it was through a friend and when they were on TRL for the first time.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/kkaylyn
BellaxKaulitz
BellaxKaulitz

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:33 pm

I first saw Tom on some girl's MySpace.. She went to one of their concerts in LA and she had mostly pictures of Tom playing; she also had a few songs on her MySpace (I think it was Scream and Ready Set Go) but I honestly didn't really pay any mind to it.. I saw them and didn't think anything but somehow their image stayed in my head.

I was watching MTV Hits one summer night and the Monsoon video came on and right then and there I was attached to my TV screen :3

Oh my, when I first heard Monsoon, it was all I played for about 2 weeks.
How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellaxkaulitz.tumblr.com
RadioHysteriax3
Admin
RadioHysteriax3

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 pm

lol I never get tired of telling mine.
My mom constantly listened to monsoon.
One day, she decided to go on youtube for whatever reason, and she came across a THTV episode.
She sent it to me, asking me "if I had ever listened to these kids before".
I was like, okay, I'll check them out, and I watched every single THTV episode in a row while downloading their music :3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/glamstrukkx3
XxNiamBearxX
Dog Unleashed
XxNiamBearxX

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:23 am

OH my bestfriend who is attached to them since 2004 (that's what he said) showed a picture of bill and he asked me if "girl or boy?" then i said, "boy" then he kept the question in circles so i ended up answering girls. Then on Sept. 1,2008 it was class day he said its the birthday of bill and tom. And i was like "who?" then he said Tokio Hotel then after school i googled them then i listened to monsoon, then i said to myself "here you go for addiction". HAHA then it came true they became my addiction Smile)
Back to top Go down
asinglesecond
Forgotten Child
asinglesecond

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:16 pm

I love these stories!

A few of my friends were into Tokio Hotel for awhile and I never really paid them much attention. Another forum that I'm part of has a "Tokio Hotel Hotties" thread, so I stopped in there and was really intrigued by their appearance. I listened to a few of their songs, enjoyed them, and asked my friend to make me a mix CD. Within a few days, I downloaded their entire discography and watched all of the THTV episodes haha. I genuinely love the personalities that the guys seem to have and their music is catchy and great and alway stuck in my head. Smile
Back to top Go down
schreilola
Forgotten Child
schreilola

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:10 pm

I used to be obsessed with this site called Gaiaonline.com in...seventh or eight grade. I was lurking profiles looking at other people's avatars and someone had a player on their profile with 'Beichte' in it. I listened to the whole song and was having this serious jam session. I was like 'Oh my GOD who are these guys'. I looked up the song, along with the lyrics. I downloaded as many songs as I could find at the time (keep in mind this was three-four years ago) and I fell in love. Hard. Then I finally saw a picture of the guys, interestingly enough, I knew instantly that Bill was a guy and him and Tom were identical twins. I became an obsessed TH psycho fangirl. After a while, I calmed down, and went on their official site. I met amazing girls and guys from all over the world from the official forum. I didn't voice my love for TH until a few months ago, and since I announced it I haven't mentioned it again because no one in my house likes them other than me.

WOW THAT WAS LONG I TALK TO MUCH TL;DR:
I discovered them on an anime site four years ago. I met amazing people because of them. I couldn't imagine not knowing about this band and not dealing with all the crap I do because of them.
Y'all are going to learn very quickly that I like to go on and on and on
Back to top Go down
schreilola
Forgotten Child
schreilola

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:11 pm

RadioHysteriax3 wrote:
lol I never get tired of telling mine.
My mom constantly listened to monsoon.
One day, she decided to go on youtube for whatever reason, and she came across a THTV episode.
She sent it to me, asking me "if I had ever listened to these kids before".
I was like, okay, I'll check them out, and I watched every single THTV episode in a row while downloading their music :3
I love reading your story because it is so darn cute.
Back to top Go down
prettyfloweronatomb
Forgotten Child
prettyfloweronatomb

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 am

My bestie thinks bill is the most disgusting thing on this planet, well the whole band really but she kinda had a soft spot for tom so she showed me some of their videos to laugh at, and showed me who tom was and all that, i secretly Loved them!
Back to top Go down
http://prettylikeafloweronatomb.tumblr.com/
sexyskittles
Forgotten Child
sexyskittles

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 pm

through a friend who had a brief interest in them back in 2007 (she's over them -- "they're SO 2007/2008" as she put it), around the time that Zimmer came out. I was like "What is this SHIT?" but I eventually came to love them.
I was a hugeeeeeee Tom fangirl until maybe like November of '09 when I latched onto Schrei Bill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sexyskittles__
xxkatt
Forgotten Child
xxkatt

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:30 pm

I've always knew they were there, I never listened to them until a little while ago & I fell in love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xxkatt
Lecker.
Forgotten Child
Lecker.

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:01 pm

I first heard of them in a magazine (: I still have the little article.
It was back in 2007, at the beginning of November (:

My friend came to me and showed me something in her magazine so I took it and that little article at the end caught my attention. I started to read it then I looked at the boys and Tom caught my attention first How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_biggrin
When I came back home from school, I googled them and listened to a few songs and I got hooked up ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.raiseyourhands.tumblr.com
XxNiamBearxX
Dog Unleashed
XxNiamBearxX

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:13 am

Lecker. wrote:
I first heard of them in a magazine (: I still have the little article.
It was back in 2007, at the beginning of November (:

My friend came to me and showed me something in her magazine so I took it and that little article at the end caught my attention. I started to read it then I looked at the boys and Tom caught my attention first How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_biggrin
When I came back home from school, I googled them and listened to a few songs and I got hooked up ^^

Yay came back home from school, google ! HAHA, sounds like mine. HAHA, sorry i'm just like this. But HAH, the little article is cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
winfafreedom89
Forgotten Child
winfafreedom89

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:47 am

It was summer 2007, Me and my sisters where looking for something new on Mtv then we saw Mtv Europe in our tv channel so we decided to watch it, then the Music Video Monsoon was on, we first thought that Bill was a girl so my sisters and I searched the internet about Tokio Hotel, then we where all shocked that Bill was a boy and Tom was his twin brother haha! LOL How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Lol , soo ever since that day I watched Mtv Europe and wait when Monsoon was on again, but after a few months Mtv Europe was out in our tv channel Sad , but good thing that I saw the MV of Monsoon and knew about Tokio Hotel How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_smile How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Herz ....
Back to top Go down
http://winfafreedom89.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?   How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How'd you find out about Tokio Hotel?
Page 1 of 1