Dogs Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a meeting place for Tokio Hotel fans to share news and discuss the band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fritz Rau Article

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RadioHysteriax3
Admin
RadioHysteriax3

Fritz Rau Article Empty
PostSubject: Fritz Rau Article   Fritz Rau Article Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 pm

I found this absolutely amazing. The lady is 80 years old, and this is what she has to say about the band:

Translation

Concert promoter Fritz Rau (80 years old) about Tokio Hotel...

Do you prophesey Tokio Hotel a long future?
I went with my grandchildren to a Tokio Hotel concert. I still get free tickets. It was chock-full. As they started to play, I saw thrilled girls on the balcony- like mine- who sung along every song. In front of the stage about 300 fainted, but during a beatles concert about 500 fainted. Tokio has a lead singer and yes that's the most important thing. The Stones are doing good and Keith Richards is the soul, but without Mick Jagger it wouldn't be the same. And no matter how Bill looks, the front-man is important and the boys are striving. They have a good management, developed a good programm for young people. After the concert we could go backstage and my grandchildren got autographs on their arms and refused to wash them later. All this fuss. Meanwhile Tokio Hotel are sucessful in France and the US. And if Tokio Hotel keeps grounded and doesn't refuse to give too many interviews, be looked after probably, gives one's best on the stage and move forward, then they have the chance to be on top for quite a while. It becomes fashion to talk bad about Tokio Hotel, but people who are doing this, have one shortcoming: They have no grandchildren, who seduce them to go to a Tokio Hotel concert and therefore have never expierenced Tokio Hotel live. I think it's fantastic, that they are from Magdeburg. Or Stefanie from Silbermond, which I would like to kiss, if I wouldn't be 80 years old.

Translation by Tokiohotel-info.myblog.de
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/glamstrukkx3
XxNiamBearxX
Dog Unleashed
XxNiamBearxX

Fritz Rau Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz Rau Article   Fritz Rau Article Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:26 am

damn this one is nice
Back to top Go down
BellaxKaulitz
BellaxKaulitz

Fritz Rau Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz Rau Article   Fritz Rau Article Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:10 pm

OMG this is amazing! Lol she's cool in my book. Fritz Rau Article Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellaxkaulitz.tumblr.com
schreilola
Forgotten Child
schreilola

Fritz Rau Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz Rau Article   Fritz Rau Article Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 pm

That's such an awesome thing to say. I want to give this woman a high five.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fritz Rau Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz Rau Article   Fritz Rau Article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fritz Rau Article
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogs Unleashed :: The Band :: Tokio Hotel-
Jump to: